Call 13SICK For After Hours Doctors Australia

I don’t know why I bothered, I can see why there are so many negative reviews. Pretty much said that it’s all to hard to deal with me. I submitted a request for a doctor via the app right at 6pm when they opened. I waited about 2 hours for a confirmation text, I was getting very worried after reading all the negative reviews, but then I received a text saying that the doctor was busy and will come soon.

national home doctor service review

I wouldn't use them for anything super serious or complicated, it's best to see your GP for that. But for simple ailments or a doctors cert, they are great. I rang at 6 to be told it was only bulk billed after 11pm. The call centre person was extremely hard to understand. You can speak with a registered nurse who can provide further medical advice.

Please don’t waste your time!!

The management does not support their doctors, and if something goes wrong, they will wash their hands of you. Very poor culture within the company, and all the good people who made the company worth working for have left. Booked an appointment online on behalf of my wife at 3pm today, as the website claims the doctors operate from noon on Saturdays. After I make the booking, I get a booking confirmation SMS saying that doctors will commence work at 6pm. It is now almost 11pm, and she still hasn't been seen. Now my wife has gone to sleep so I'm trying to cancel the appointment, but there's no way to cancel a booking other than to call them up.

Many times you feel headache, pain, sleep disorder etc. these kinds of little and fatel problems can be easily tackled by the use of remedies given in Home Doctor. Great moral, innovative, and cares about making a difference for health care access and outcomes for the community. This company is not afraid to listen to feedback from all stakeholders. Lots of opportunities to learn from peers and senior management to further develop skills. It was 2pm on a Sunday and my toddler had been out of sorts all day, refusing to take his naps and wanting me to cuddle him to sleep. Then he started running a fever and was getting more and more unsettled.

National Home Doctor

Think though on the website if you cant get a booking its because they are fully booked and there is another site for a doctors visit but you have to pay. Our average wait time is approximately 4 hours, however different situations, and circumstances (such... According to a spokesperson from the National Home Doctor Service, very few patients the doctors see actually need to be sent to hospital. If people call with an emergency, the operator will triage and redirect them to a hospital.

national home doctor service review

I have used this service multiple times, I always expect to wait a few hours and a couple of times I have even been pleasantly surprised by the wait times. Unfortunately, our doctors are unavailable to attend to any additional patients in your area currently. Alternatively, you can speak with a registered nurse who can provide further medical advice.

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

We would like to investigate this further however, for patient confidentiality reasons we will need to do so over sec... Unsafe and unprofessional doctors (no PPE when required. Appalling waiting times that continue to increase and increase.

The critical conditions are the consequences of small problems you ignored earlier days. Company Reviews published on our site are the views and opinions of their authors and do not represent the views and opinions of Seek.com.au or its personnel. Seek.com.au does not verify the truth or accuracy of any reviews and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted. Seek.com.au posts reviews for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment.

If your situation is an emergency, you should go to hospital or call an ambulance. However, if you are only considering hospital because ‘nothing else is open’, then save yourself a trip to the hospital and call 13 SICK. Recently, I was able to test out this service and I am so pleased I was able to call the National Home Doctor Service, rather than make my way to the hospital. Very profit oriented and do not care about people much.

I called at midnight as I have covid and am suffering from migraines, aches pains etc. Typical pain relief has been no help and I am struggling to sleep. I booked an appointment and got a call back to say they have no doctors and I should go to the hospital it would be easier anyway.

Home Doctor Reviews: A Medical Remedies GuideBook?

With the help of the book you will learn what to do and what not to deal with situations like pain, inflammation, obesity, diabetes, stroke, high blood pressure, cholesterol level etc. Ehealth appt, but quote “ Don’t know how much that could help me either”. Especially when you’ve waited nearly 5 hours only to be cancelled on. The 1 star given is for the lovely person at Reception. Hopeful and hoped the doctor wouldn’t cancel like i had read some did in other reviews.

national home doctor service review

We do apologise that you have had an extended wait with us. Our average wait time is approximately 4 hours, however different situations and circumstances (such a... Our average wait time is approximately 4 hours, however different situations and circumstances (such ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7-Day Bahamas Cruise from Baltimore

Awasome How Much Does A Wedding Ring References

Review Of Kaffee's Garden Spa Ideas