13SICK, National Home Doctor Apps on Google Play

There are also times when a situation is more serious than first thought, for example when a sore tummy is actually appendicitis. On these occasions the doctors will refer patients to hospital and wait with the family for the ambulance to arrive. Home Doctor is a 304 page medical guide written and approved by doctors to help every household to manage health related situations on its own. Home remedies are very effective and low cost in our home and kitchen.

national home doctor service review

We do apologise that we were unable to assist you when you needed us. Our team of Doctors work hard to see as many patients as possible however, different situati... Our team of Doctors work hard to see as many patients as possible however, different situat... As an asthmatic and a person who gets bronchitis at least once a year I phoned 13sick as my GP was closed and the medical centre required me to get a PC test to visit. I've used them quite a few times over the years.

What the data says about the average cost of Christmas lunch this year

If you make a purchase of any variant of product then you will get 2 ebooks free of cost as a bounus. The product is very popular as the world has seen few viral diseases like Covid-19 where all systems have collapsed. People have understood that we have to care for ourselves anyway.

What a heartbreaking thing to hear and a cause of massive stress for such a horrid accusation. They could have tried calling second time or come and knocked on the door instead they just choose to leave without seeing me. Call people once if they don’t pickup leave the area and charge their medicare. I am so angry I will never use your service neither I will recommend anyone.

Reviews by Job Title

She has experience of 10 years as a surgeon. During the crisis of Covid-19, she served the people of Venezuela and saw the poor situation the world is facing. Home Doctor Review – A big chunk of salary and savings are spent on health problems. Either you cover yourself with a health insurance plan or you spend lots of money on hospital bills. In both cases you are losing money, time and health. A recent data of 2021 shows that about 31.1 million of Americans do not have any medical insurance.

national home doctor service review

I called at midnight as I have covid and am suffering from migraines, aches pains etc. Typical pain relief has been no help and I am struggling to sleep. I booked an appointment and got a call back to say they have no doctors and I should go to the hospital it would be easier anyway.

ICK, National Home Doctor Service Reviews

We would like to investigate this further however, for patient confidentiality reasons we will need to do so over secure email. We would like to investigate this further however, for patient confidentiality reasons we will need to do so over secur... I rang to chase up, but no operators available.

national home doctor service review

We do apologise that you have had an extended wait with us. Our average wait time is approximately 4 hours, however different situations and circumstances (such a... Our average wait time is approximately 4 hours, however different situations and circumstances (such ...

A nice doctor turned up 16/4/22

I don’t know why I bothered, I can see why there are so many negative reviews. Pretty much said that it’s all to hard to deal with me. I submitted a request for a doctor via the app right at 6pm when they opened. I waited about 2 hours for a confirmation text, I was getting very worried after reading all the negative reviews, but then I received a text saying that the doctor was busy and will come soon.

Had to use another phone to do it, then it wouldn't let me book a doctor and tried to force me to use telehealth garbage. First interaction 10 days ago - a script was issued (telehealth consult - 47 min hold). We do apologise for the extended delay on hold with our call centre and that we were unable to assist you when you needed us. Made 2 phone calls to National Home Doctor, one phone call was over an hour on hold, and no contact made . The dr said he would email a script for antibiotics to the local pharmacy .

Absolutely Terrible Service

I wouldn't use them for anything super serious or complicated, it's best to see your GP for that. But for simple ailments or a doctors cert, they are great. I rang at 6 to be told it was only bulk billed after 11pm. The call centre person was extremely hard to understand. You can speak with a registered nurse who can provide further medical advice.

I call their Afterhours and was told to ring this company, as they were providing cover. The doctor then called and told me he’d be at my place at 8pm. On average, 80 per cent of patients are seen within two to three hours .

In essence, the service is available when your regular GP is closed. The National Home Doctor Service is my GPs after-hour’s service provider, so I took a deep breath and rang 13SICK. I spoke to the operator who made an appointment for me, took my Medicare number and other contact details and let me know the doctor for my area started at 6pm. He would call after that time to let me know what time my appointment would be. As a Healthcare Worker I’m appalled by the lack of service this organisation says it provides. I was caught by my entire GP Clinic closing for the Long Weekend without notice.

national home doctor service review

I have used this service multiple times, I always expect to wait a few hours and a couple of times I have even been pleasantly surprised by the wait times. Unfortunately, our doctors are unavailable to attend to any additional patients in your area currently. Alternatively, you can speak with a registered nurse who can provide further medical advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7-Day Bahamas Cruise from Baltimore

Awasome How Much Does A Wedding Ring References

Review Of Kaffee's Garden Spa Ideas